Here’s how it works:
Link to the person that tagged you: Brian and others!
Post the rules for the meme on your blog. And here they are:
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK, lemme think.
- My new job is insanity-making what with the deadlines and the details and the working on 45 projects (approx) AT ONE TIME and the spelling and punctuation malarkey. I. LOVE. IT.
- I also would almost rather go to a movie alone than with someone. I don't want any whispering or to share my carmel corn or coke with you. I also want to be able to leave without worrying about what you want. For *me* this is really a commentary on my life. I don't really, truly want to consult with anyone. I don't care to discuss daily decisions, just philosophical positions. I'm superfun to live with!
- One of my very best friends once said to my boyfriend, "Seriously, you have to speak up and be strong with the Ericksons. If you don't, they'll just run you over." And I took it exactly in the spirit in which it was intended. I love it 'cause it's true.
- It almost took me longer to decide I could live without Ruby and Opal (my dogs) than it took me to decide if I could divorce Grimace (former spouse). Turns out, I can live without them. Though, I'd rather like to keep living with the puppers.
- Y'all prolly know this, but. As much as I LOVE the party/gathering/dinner with friends on a very, very frequent basis, I LOVE being alone equally as much. Turns out, I'm decent company, and damn if I don't love a silent evening reading. Or watching TV with no interruptions. At all. (Maybe this is why I don't have les bebes.)
- Being an aunt to Beth's kids is way more precious to me than I ever imagined it would be. It gets sweeter all the time, too. Part of my plan for general improvement/growing into some more of my potential includes being a better aunt.
- I would much rather eat popcorn for dinner than have to do dishes.
Now I'm supposed to tag some people. But all my peoples did this already, except for His Dadness. Tag!