more cat pictures
"Jerkface" is what sent me over the edge!
Friday, July 25
Said Tasty at 5:47 PM
...I have discovered the following:
- The dairy I miss the most is cheese.
- I don’t miss microwave popcorn nearly as much as I thought I would.
- I really love the tastes of sunflower seeds, pistachios, cashews, and natural peanut butter.
- When I wait until I’m really hungry to eat, pretty much every healthy thing tastes good.
- Feeing myself good food with actual nutrients is powerful. It feels like caring for myownself.
- It’s actually possible to ask myself to do something new in the food department, and then do it.
- It’s easier than I thought it would be.
- I like beans on my salad.
- I love guacamole more than ever.
- I love living with a kick-ASS chef!
Edited to add some quotes directly from my body. It's been saying odd things.
"We haven't seen this many vegetables and fruits since your mother was in charge of feeing us."
"That's a LOT of fiber for one day!"
"What the HELL are you doing? Are these nutrients?"
Said Tasty at 1:59 PM
Wednesday, July 23
Not that I've noticed, lately. So, I'm popping in to share something funny with you (you know, if you're even still checking whether I'm updating!) And, then, later? I'll blog. I have some things on my mind.
Until then, here you are:
Three women, one engaged, one married and one a mistress, are chatting about their relationships and decided to amaze their men. That night all three will wear black leather bras, stiletto heels and a mask over their eyes.
After a few days they meet again for lunch.
The engaged woman says, "The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my life. I love you.' Then we made love all night long."
The mistress says, "Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing the leather bodice, heels, mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but we had wild sex all night."
The married woman says, "I sent the kids to stay at my mother's house for the night. When my husband came home I was wearing the leather bodice, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. As soon as he came in the door and saw me he said, 'What's for dinner, Batman?' "
Anyone wanna guess why I'm not married? HEE!
Said Tasty at 4:11 PM