The 40 Questions About Me Meme
Find out more useless facts about me!
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Not yet.
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? I scream like a wild dog and hold my hands up!
3. When's the last time you've been sledding? Man, way too long. I think since Angola.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? I love to sleep alone.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? DUR!
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? In this country, it only matters what the jury thinks.
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Either one is welcome to do my laundry and ironing any time she likes.
9. Do you stay friends with your ex's? Boyfriends? Yes. Husbands? No.
10. Do you know how to play poker? Yes, but I suck at it.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Yup.
12. What's your favorite commercial? The ones I TiVo through.
13. What are you allergic to? Shellfish and kitties. (I'll let you figure out which one I can't eat and which one I can't breathe near.)
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights? No. I like being alive.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? No.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? This is a baseball question, right?
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Ice skating classes for a few years as a kid.
18. How often do you remember your dreams? At least once a week.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? Within the last 10 days.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles? Yes.
21. What's the one thing on your mind now? How much I have left to pack.
22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is? Yup.
23. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes.
24. What cell service do you use? Verizon.
25. Do you like Sushi? I wish I did!
26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? Yes.
27. What do you wear to bed? My lovely, dark tan birthday suit.
28. Been caught stealing? Nope.
29. What shoe size do you have? I wear a six, but a seven feels so good I buy an eight.
30. Do you truly hate anyone? I'm very, very close to hate with one person. I might need to adjust that a skosh.
31. Classic Rock or Rap? ROCK N ROLL, bay-bee.
32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? I already said I don't like sleeping with others. Wait, you mean sex? Um, that Jason guy from the Transporter - is that his name?
33. Favorite Song? Changes weekly.
34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror? Regularly.
35. What food do you find disgusting? Brains.
36. Do you sing in the shower? Yes.
37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"? When I was a child? Naw.
38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? No, and I'll kick your ass if you do.
39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Yes.
40. Have you ever been punched in the face? No way.
Wednesday, August 30
The 40 Questions About Me Meme
Said Tasty at 4:58 PM
Monday, August 21
My Dadness tagged me, here. So, I guess I'd better play! Um, not that I mind -- I'm into these things!
1. One book that changed your life: Just one? OK, A New Kind of Christian, Brian McClaren.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: The Prince of Tides, Pat Conroy. (PLEASE, do not see the movie. Read the book.)
3. One book that you'd want on a desert island: The Bible. I actually like the RSV.
4. One book that made you laugh: The Sweet Potato Queens’ Book of Love, Jill Conner Browne.
5. One book that made you cry: Velvet Elvis, Rob Bell. I shrieked with glee, hugged the book, laughed, cried, and did a happy dance.
6. One book that you wish had been written: How to Differentiate Between Puritainism and Christianity.
7. One book you wish had never been written: I, too, vote for the Left Behind series.
8. One book you are currently reading: The History of Love: A Novel, Nicole Krauss
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: A Generous Orthodoxy: Why I Am a Missional, Evangelical, Post/Protestant, Liberal/Conservative, Mystical/Poetic, Biblical, Charismatic/Contemplative, Fundamentalist/Calvinist, Anabaptist/Anglican, Methodist, Catholic, Green, Incarnational, Depressed-yet-Hopeful, Emergent, Unfinished CHRISTIAN, Brian D. McLaren
Said Tasty at 1:27 AM
Thursday, August 17
Beware when the great God lets loose a thinker on this planet.
Said Tasty at 4:39 PM
Tuesday, August 15
RockStar is back on the air. Last season's RockStar INXS was a blast, and RockStar Supernova is gaining points with me, too. This year's band members are Gilby Clark, Tommy Lee, and Jason Newstead. All excellent rockers, to be sure.
Not anyone that I might automatically assume is hilarious or eloquent.
Indeed, I did NOT think I'd ever find Tommy Lee funny. How.ever, the phrase "Sautéed in wrong sauce" just does it for me. After what I thought was a nasty, sexy performance of (of all songs) I Will Survive by Storm Large, that was Tommy's review. "That was just Sautéed in Wrong Sauce!"
You know I'll be adding that to my repertoire.
Said Tasty at 10:16 PM