...I have discovered the following:
- The dairy I miss the most is cheese.
- I don’t miss microwave popcorn nearly as much as I thought I would.
- I really love the tastes of sunflower seeds, pistachios, cashews, and natural peanut butter.
- When I wait until I’m really hungry to eat, pretty much every healthy thing tastes good.
- Feeing myself good food with actual nutrients is powerful. It feels like caring for myownself.
- It’s actually possible to ask myself to do something new in the food department, and then do it.
- It’s easier than I thought it would be.
- I like beans on my salad.
- I love guacamole more than ever.
- I love living with a kick-ASS chef!
Edited to add some quotes directly from my body. It's been saying odd things.
"We haven't seen this many vegetables and fruits since your mother was in charge of feeing us."
"That's a LOT of fiber for one day!"
"What the HELL are you doing? Are these nutrients?"