James Lipton asks the following ten questions at the end of the TV show Inside the Actor’s Studio. These questions originally came from a French series, “Bouillon de Culture” hosted by Bernard Pivot.
Gimme yours, too!
- What is your favorite word? Delicious
- What is your least favorite word? No
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Touch, music, writing
- What turns you off? Prejudice
- What is your favorite curse word? Motherfucker
- What sound or noise do you love? Contented sighs, rain
- What sound or noise do you hate? Frustrated sighs
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Newspaper editor
- What profession would you not like to do? Roofer
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome home, girl.