Gotta ask, does my site look nekkid to you? To me, it looks like all my pretty summer graphical elements are gone-o-rama. Well, poop.
So, I had a smashing birthday that included, but is not limited to the following:
- ~a singing wake-up call from my lovely Allison
- ~singing calls from my folks and a couple of other good buddies
- ~a mani and pedi sponsored by my parental unit
- ~Kill Bill and Kill Bill 2 from The Fig
- ~a lil' surprise get-together arranged by The Fig and my dear Dena
- ~ribs and macaroni salad, also prepared by the Fig
- ~an AMAZING birthday cake made by my dear Dena (almond flavor, mmmmmm!)
- ~some wine from my Wandaful
- ~a yummy and fun lunch from my Jenny Fines Cox
- ~a Drama Queen sculpture from my Teena Weena
- ~a very, very sweet email from my Christel
- ~lovely wishes from my Lola, in the midst of her sadness
- ~some verycool martini art from That Todd
- ~original art (that of a beautiful nude, male, one each) from my Soul Sister Terri!!!!
- ~this really amazing thing from my Dadness
- ~and, also from That Todd, the flowers below -- my MOST favorite kind, with the perfect note. Perfect, i.e., just the right parts sweet and smartass. Mostly smartass. Love that.
Needless to say, those last three things are especially dear to me. I'm an unusually blessed person. Thank you everyone. I love you tons!!!