Wednesday, August 30

Another Fake Post (for Moving Weekend)

The 40 Questions About Me Meme

Find out more useless facts about me!

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Not yet.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? I scream like a wild dog and hold my hands up!

3. When's the last time you've been sledding? Man, way too long. I think since Angola.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? I love to sleep alone.

5. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.

6. Do you consider yourself creative? DUR!

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? In this country, it only matters what the jury thinks.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Either one is welcome to do my laundry and ironing any time she likes.

9. Do you stay friends with your ex's? Boyfriends? Yes. Husbands? No.

10. Do you know how to play poker? Yes, but I suck at it.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Yup.

12. What's your favorite commercial? The ones I TiVo through.

13. What are you allergic to? Shellfish and kitties. (I'll let you figure out which one I can't eat and which one I can't breathe near.)

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights? No. I like being alive.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? No.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? This is a baseball question, right?

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Ice skating classes for a few years as a kid.

18. How often do you remember your dreams? At least once a week.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? Within the last 10 days.

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles? Yes.

21. What's the one thing on your mind now? How much I have left to pack.

22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is? Yup.

23. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes.

24. What cell service do you use? Verizon.

25. Do you like Sushi? I wish I did!

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? Yes.

27. What do you wear to bed? My lovely, dark tan birthday suit.

28. Been caught stealing? Nope.

29. What shoe size do you have? I wear a six, but a seven feels so good I buy an eight.

30. Do you truly hate anyone? I'm very, very close to hate with one person. I might need to adjust that a skosh.

31. Classic Rock or Rap? ROCK N ROLL, bay-bee.

32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? I already said I don't like sleeping with others. Wait, you mean sex? Um, that Jason guy from the Transporter - is that his name?

33. Favorite Song? Changes weekly.

34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror? Regularly.

35. What food do you find disgusting? Brains.

36. Do you sing in the shower? Yes.

37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"? When I was a child? Naw.

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? No, and I'll kick your ass if you do.

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Yes.

40. Have you ever been punched in the face? No way.

5 comments:

Allie said...

HAPPY NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

christelpistol said...

and 40 more reasons to love you

Beth said...

How's the new place?
All moved in?
Need the info.!

Amy S. Petrik said...

I love your shoe size comment. I am really an 8 but a 9.5 feels divine so now I wear a 10 for comfort.

Unknown said...

Statham. his name is Jason Statham and i am SO with you on that, sister.

happy new digs!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster