Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.
- Marginal Utility
- Sara with No H
- Just Thoughts
- I Am Prepared to Give Up at Any Time
- So Much Myself (co-starring the bandwagon.)
Next, select five people to tag.
- Teena Weena
What were you doing 10 years ago? Let's see, in February 1996, I was living in a van down by the river. Well, okay, a trailer down by the river. A trailer with holes in the floor. In Sevierville, Tennessee. Gah. Thank God that's over.
What were you doing 1 year ago? These are just the sorts of questions I shouldn't answer in public. I was dating a boy so young the Numbers called him "The Fetus." That was short-lived, but terribly fun. Shortly thereafter I met That Todd, which is turning out to be long-lived and WAY more fun (and delightful, and comforting, and kind, and adventurous, all the other stuff I've always hoped for.) Last year at this time was the Numbers Summit!!!!!!! Let's do that again. Tomorrow.
February 2005: Had just started a new job, which turns out was not a very good match. So, I'm leaving the job for something more suited to my abilities. For example, anything not involving computer security systems. Here's to the ultimate luxury: choice.
Five snacks you enjoy:
- Popcorn and cheddar cheese.
- Those nasty oatmeal cream cakes that will probably end up dropping me off in my early grave.
- Crusty sourdough with real butter.
Five songs you know all the words to:
- My Girl Wants to Party All The Time, Eddie Murphy
- Sweet Melissa, Allman Brothers
- Bamboleo, Gipsy Kings
- I Can't Make You Love Me, Bonnie Raitt
- Back Home Again, John Denver
Okay, I was just kidding about My Girl Wants to Party All The Time, but I was serious about the rest of them. I have no specific genre that is my favorite, and I feel free to like GREAT rock and roll, and sappy folk music alike.
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
- Quit my day job.
- Buy my brother's house and remodel said house.
- Invest in a catering company.
- Buy plane tickets for all the Numbers to Hawaii for a month of vacation.
- Be debtless.
Five bad habits:
- Making fun of people who badly misuse English.
- Especially preachers.
- Oversleeping (though, this is mostly purposeful.)
Five things you enjoy doing:
- Buying shoes.
- Getting a tan.
Not a sport in the damn bunch, is there.
Five things you would never wear again:
- Blue eyeliner.
- Deck shoes.
- Zip-up moccasins.
- Long hair.
- Lee Press-On Nails.
Five favorite toys(/games):
- My car.
- My cellphone with picture messaging.
- The silver bullet.
Yes, yes. That was horrible.