Wednesday, October 6

Oh, how I love publishing my self-indulgence.

I know I just did the 101ish things, but now my girls have done a "odd stuff about me" list, and I'm joining in, 'cause I like talking about myself, anyway. Here they are.

NB: Some of these will seem strange if you don't know me real well, but if you're, say, Allie or Christel or Lauren, most of them will be normal.

  • I wear a tiara in public pretty frequently.
  • I like lilac nail polish on my toes. It's cute, contrary to my mom's opinion.
  • I call my father "Dadness."
  • I am only white on the outside.
  • I'm gonna make out with Allie, take a picture of it, frame it, and put it in my living room.
  • I'm straight, but I somehow think this will be a good thing.
  • I also know all the lines to the Princess Bride.
  • And the Holy Grail.
  • And the Life of Brian.
  • When I got my doggie (who I now *adore*) she was NOTHING I wanted. I wanted a baby sausage dog puppy, and I got a grown pit bull terrier, as a gift, from my former albatross.
  • She cost me 100 smacks to adopt, 300 for pet deposit, and 120 for her first vet visit, which was an emergency. And, yes, I mean that I paid for all of it, (because he rarely earned much.)
  • Since I figured I could've gotten a nice ruby ring for $520, I named my puppygirl Ruby. In lieu of a ruby, I got Ruby Lou. (Incidentally, Ruby Lou turned out to be a LOT better than a ruby ring.)
  • One of my best friends is in love with my brother although she’s never met him.
  • When I was younger I HATED HATED feet, and would screech if anyone put their foot near me, even if it was clean and in a clean sock.
  • I got over it.
  • I was married to a Mc Donald Land character.
  • Grimace.
  • I just tried Vegan food for the first time on purpose. (I mean, I've eaten some great pasta salads and stuff my whole life that were Vegan.)
  • I have met boys in person who I originally met on the internet.
  • Four out of five of them have been very nice experiences.
  • I tell people (whose business it isn't) that I met them in Starbucks.
  • For those who I choose to tell my business to, here's how I tell them. Go ahead, you try it, it's much more explanatory that way: say, "S t a r b u c k s" slowly and deliberately with the corny quote mark hands.
  • I have in my possession a very-old-lady-gramma car, AND a mid life man car.
  • I've sent girls (and boys) that I love chocolate and money just because.
  • I spent the 4th of July last year on a boat in Washington State.

More as warranted.


7 comments:

Miss Demon Seed said...

Fabulous! I too like to wear a tiara in public. Now about that newspaper column.

christelpistol said...

sign me up for this love train too.

and i love love love that fact that you pretty much are a Reverse Hershey Hug. milk chocolate on the outside, white chocolate on the inside. careful, next time i see you i might bite.

and i got a mention. BY name. not by my pseudonym, Et.

yay me!

Miss Demon Seed said...

Now Allie's pissed. Somebody better be runnin' away fast! :-)

Tasty said...

Really, she wears a 6, but a 7 feels so good she buys an 8.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
timewarner cable and online payment outlook exchange 2003 hosting domain name generator sales force automation software find princess cruise

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! divorce for man buspirone online dream pharmaceutical http://www.reba-tv-show.info erectile dysfunction pills Cause constipation synthroid together wellbutrin

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Air lines lansing michigan minivan Life insurance investment Top cooking schools in us Pontiac complete engine Britney spears in swimsuit

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster