Most Fun Moments in 2004:
- Liberating myself from Mooresville.
- Getting my tattoo with Tami and Shannon and Pears!
- Hot Moroccan Boy.
- Mountain Road Trip.
- Flashing in Nashvegas.
Best New Friends You Made in 2004:
- Allie -- loved her before, but she became "best" this year
- Christel -- same deal
- Lola -- same deal
- Shannon Rose -- myveryown Brenda
- Dr. Mary Sims
- Terri my new soul sister!
People You Are Most Thankful For in 2004:
- Teena Weena
Most Emotionally Straining Moments in 2004:
- Actually telling Grimace I was going to divorce him.
- Trying to pack all my stuff up while Grimace was there.
- Trying to be superwoman while secretly hoping for youthful death.
- Helping a close friend pack and move a 5000 SF house... without her husband (long, and truly awful story.)
- Dealing with my divorce and my friend's disaster at the same time.
Biggest Changes in 2004:
- Forgiving myself for making a huge mistake.
- Getting out of the mistake.
- Finally living downtown!!!
- Admitting I had a less than stellar year at work.
- Actually really and truly loving myself and admitting my true self to God, even though He's known about me since before time.
MY Best Songs of 2004:
- Sleeping to Dream, Jason Mraz
- Unfold, Jason Mraz
- Live versions of about 10 John Mayer things
- Home, Marc Broussard
- Dirty Man, Joss Stone
Best Things I Have Discovered:
- I'd rather be me than anyone else.
- When you least expect it, angels disguised as people will appear in your life.
- Sometimes, you get people back!
- Laughing every single day. Really hard. Until you snort.
- That I can do better. And I can do more.
- A $110 application for divorce.
- Anything hair-and-makeup related. (I'm really that shallow! HAHA!)
- Gas money for road trips.
- Part of my tattoo -- the rest was a gift!
- Peace of mind.
Things to change in 2005:
- My financial house.
- Improve my overall health.
- Let go of more baggage.
- Dare to make a 3 and 5 year goal.
- Start working on the goals.
Best Movies From This Year:
- Polar Express
- That's all -- what else have I seen?
Best CD's From This Year:
- Live at Java Joes', Jason Mraz
- Carencro, Marc Boussard
- Soul Sessions, Joss Stone
- Genius Loves Company, Ray Charles, et. al.
Things I Want to Do:
- More road trips!
- And then a couple more.
- Get my navel pierced. YES, I know! Shut up.
Dreams I Want to Turn into Reality:
- Sing in a bar. (Not karaoke.)
- Dance on a bar. (Just kidding! Really!)
- Write and publish my food column. "Bread, Butter, Cheese: The Things That Made My Ass What it is Today"
- Start the body-product-humor business with Allie.
- Figure out how to do the t-shirt business with Allie, Lola, and Terri.
Concerts That I Want to See:
- Jeff Steele!!!
- Jason Mraz
- John Mayer
- Indigo Girls
- Bonnie Raitt
- Jeff Steele!!!