Tuesday, January 11

I know it's been done, but this makes me laugh!

See my little profile thing over there to your right? This is it's Snoop Dog counterpart (I'll post the link when I find it again):

I'm awake n' shit. That's how I live. I believe wholly in da "Wow Factor" of every day. (And frequent doses of fabulous new ethnic foods.") I'm not Pollyanna, but, really, if yo' ass aren't fairly grateful fo' having woken up on da right siiiiide of da dirt this morning, wass yo' damn problem? 'Member in da book The Color Purple when Shug says, "I think that shiznit pisses Dogg off when yo' ass walk by da color purple in a field 'n don't notice that shiznit"? That's da bus I'm on n' shit. Noticing purple is important." Also, I ROCK as a cuz n' shit.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Hello again--I liked what you wrote --I 'm gonna sound like a dork but it made me think of the chick who wrote "Their eyes were watching God" I forgot her name--but anyway I really wanted to comment on your last post about boys and tell that after reading that I think I've fallen in love with you. I hope you are patting yourself on the back for the reply you gave that guy for some time to come.

christ*el #3tx said...

you are a rockin cuz'n and shit.

M'Ary* said...

The ShizzolatorYo' ass is da bomb-diggity, cuz, know what I'm sayin'?

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
»

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
free online conferencing

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! film editing schools

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster