Tuesday, January 11

I know it's been done, but this makes me laugh!

See my little profile thing over there to your right? This is it's Snoop Dog counterpart (I'll post the link when I find it again):

I'm awake n' shit. That's how I live. I believe wholly in da "Wow Factor" of every day. (And frequent doses of fabulous new ethnic foods.") I'm not Pollyanna, but, really, if yo' ass aren't fairly grateful fo' having woken up on da right siiiiide of da dirt this morning, wass yo' damn problem? 'Member in da book The Color Purple when Shug says, "I think that shiznit pisses Dogg off when yo' ass walk by da color purple in a field 'n don't notice that shiznit"? That's da bus I'm on n' shit. Noticing purple is important." Also, I ROCK as a cuz n' shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
free online conferencing

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster