Friday, October 7

More quiz results. Such a nerd!

Literally! See?
Pure Nerd
78 % Nerd, 30% Geek, 17% Dork

For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.

A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.

A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.

You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.

The times, they are a-changing. It used to be that being exceptionally smart led to being unpopular, which would ultimately lead to picking up all of the traits and tendences associated with the "dork." No-longer. Being smart isn't as socially crippling as it once was, and even more so as you get older: eventually being a Pure Nerd will likely be replaced with the following label: Purely Successful.

Congratulations!

Click to take the test.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like we were expecting anything other than this result...


Pure Nerd
56 % Nerd, 8% Geek, 47% Dork


xoxox,
tillie

*L'ola said...

add me to the proud nerds club...wait, does does joining a club make me a geek?

91% nerd
30% geek
39% dork

it would have been a different result but i got to the question asking if i'd been trying to "figure the test out" and when i realized i had been i decided to take it over again.

Smashlee said...

Also Pure Nerd here. I cracked up at the question about scheduling part of your life around a TV show. Nothing, and I mean nothing, gets in the way of Lost. I almost had a breakdown last week because I was on a plane when it was on. I don't think I'll ever get over it.

*L'ola said...

two words that will change your life. Ti. Vo. it is enormously freeing. especially since due to other responsibilities i can't watch Lost till Thusday night, which puts me behind in my Thusday night viewing lineup. that and i am really glad to have my sunday nights back.

and TiVo has a special going. you can get one for $49.95 after rebate. i should so be put on their payroll.

amy said...

i like your new template.

Smashlee said...

I don't watch enough TV to warrant buying one. There are only about 3-4 shows I care about watching. Besides, G would kick my ass if I got one and she couldn't live with me. (not that she couldn't, she just likes to torture herself by staying where she is)

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Using calling card to fax What is static isp http://www.laptop-batteries-4.info/Car-insurance-list-beacon-one-insurence.html Ipod earphones reviews adsl internet access uk Free discount xenical online online Xxx asian blowjobs 2006 mazda mx-5 service manual Broadband basic cable mortgage refinancing Online liposuction Forex 2boption

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster