Tuesday, October 4

Why, yes. I am an

English GENIUS.

The test says so. See?

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 86% Expert! You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

For the test: click here to go to OKCupid.

For the complete answer key, visit the test writer's blog.

Important message from Aunt Tasty: I know NOTHING WHATSOEVER about math that doesn't concern the purchase of shoes or giving the waiter a really fat tip. I felt it only fair to mention this, since I'm being all show-offy and stuff about the Verbal portion of the SAT.

Have a great Tuesday!

7 comments:

Im A Foto Nut said...

OK, I just took this. You are going to laugh. I scored 18% on deginer. Then got progressively better until I finished at 64% Expert. All that to say I would probably have scored much higher in all of the catagories, except for the fact that I can't spell for shit!!!!!!

Have a great day!

Incurable Savant

Anonymous said...

Another title: Potentate of Wondrous Verbosity! :)

Anonymous said...

Like there was ever any doubt....


xoxo tillie

Tasty said...

Girl, I knew you were smarter than you thought when you told me you did the Greek and Hebrew for your pastor's doctorate. You's scary-smart! XO

Katy said...

You scored 85% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 66% Expert!
You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.
----------------------------

Just more proof that the Red One and I share a brain?
Some of those were hard!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Body fat calipers instructions Interior design business cards tennis drill diagrams Golden west dental insurance Jesse cornelison baseball tmobile t mobile cell phones no plans Young blood cosmetics Bicycle trailer double jogging stroller Pioneer flat screen tv Distance learning university virginia sunday january 29 article skype phone story receipt printers Suiss airlines Apartment insurance Willett maple furniture Acura 1990 legend Starting a business checklist evista

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster