Thursday, June 9

This is NOT the entry called "Proof of Impending Armageddon".

HOWEVER, it's too funny not to share.

Yesterday, while rifling through some things, I found the following list of "band names" in my and John's handwriting. I'm not positive when we wrote these, but I do remember how hard we laughed. We may have been as young as 18, or as old as 24 when we made these up. I'm pretty sure it was when I lived in the studio apartment on the west side of Indianapolis, so we were probably about 22 or so. ANYWAY, I give you the sickness that was our idea of humour!

Maybe this IS a sign of impending armageddon. In any case, it's a sure indicator that we had some issues.

  • Caustic Hymnal
  • Monestary of Bacteria
  • Fallopian Nightmare
  • The Electric Eyeballs
  • Pus Storn
  • Crunch Cloud
  • Unfocused Bretheren
  • Mucous Key
  • Jolly Little Grease Balls
  • Bolus
  • Stern Flowerchild of Death
  • Bilebreath
  • Nasalspit
  • Zealot Bigotry
  • Snuggle Rats
  • Gaping Fleshwound
  • Inkstain on my Butt
  • Senile Men on Film
  • Flapping Membranes
  • Broken Cornea
  • Aqueous Fluid Loss
  • Political Firestorm
  • Scary Fairy
  • Retarded Grandma
  • Sphincter of Doom
  • Cornea Bucket
  • Bead Expulsion
  • Bladder Laughter
  • Uncle Odor
  • Insect Psychosis
  • Tartar Kiss
  • Nuclear Seizure
  • Drainhair Soup
  • Stuck on Cellulose
  • Cellulose Celebration

OH OH OH, I almost forogt, there is a CLEAR WINNER in the funny category, here. I'll take your guesses on which one it is. Allie and I have already agreed without consulting one another, so I'm sure it's obvious. Prizes for the one who guesses correctly first.

*****Update*****

John emailed to let me know that I'd forgotten one! This is the one I think of all the time, too! Another favorite: Leghair Sandwich.

8 comments:

devilboss said...

The funniest to me was "Stern Flowerchild of Death" but that's just me and the fact that the band name has Death in the title.

My other favorites:
Uncle Odor
Drainhair Soup
Scary Fairy
Retarded Grandma
and
Senile Men on Film

Love you buckets!

machas said...

this would be the best music festival...EVER!!!!

i would, however, miss a band or two and skip the merchandise tent in order to secure the best possible seat for...

"RETARDED GRANDMA"

christ*el #3tx said...

i think i remember you saying something about Leghair Sandwich at one point. and it STILL cracks me up.



and how bad do *I* feel that i cant spot the obvious winner?

so im a hafta say.....Fallopian Nightmare.

tbw said...

for me its all about the Stern Flowerchild of Death

That's funny shyt.

MamaChef said...

I like Uncle Odor and Sphyncter of Doom!

Mike said...

Sphincter of Doom is the clear winner. You have absurd juxtaposition and the word "sphincter". That's like 82% of all humor possibilites.

I am the arbiter of funny.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
Drug interaction meridia Information on game systemes

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
ferrari carano fume blanc boulder debt settlement nexium+hair+care+products washington state real estate in 401 k mortgage financing ohio kitchen equipment natural bodybuilding competitions data recovery books fire alarm engineer employment oxycontin come vintage willys jeeps arthritis drug bextra

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster