Thursday, June 9

This is NOT the entry called "Proof of Impending Armageddon".

HOWEVER, it's too funny not to share.

Yesterday, while rifling through some things, I found the following list of "band names" in my and John's handwriting. I'm not positive when we wrote these, but I do remember how hard we laughed. We may have been as young as 18, or as old as 24 when we made these up. I'm pretty sure it was when I lived in the studio apartment on the west side of Indianapolis, so we were probably about 22 or so. ANYWAY, I give you the sickness that was our idea of humour!

Maybe this IS a sign of impending armageddon. In any case, it's a sure indicator that we had some issues.

  • Caustic Hymnal
  • Monestary of Bacteria
  • Fallopian Nightmare
  • The Electric Eyeballs
  • Pus Storn
  • Crunch Cloud
  • Unfocused Bretheren
  • Mucous Key
  • Jolly Little Grease Balls
  • Bolus
  • Stern Flowerchild of Death
  • Bilebreath
  • Nasalspit
  • Zealot Bigotry
  • Snuggle Rats
  • Gaping Fleshwound
  • Inkstain on my Butt
  • Senile Men on Film
  • Flapping Membranes
  • Broken Cornea
  • Aqueous Fluid Loss
  • Political Firestorm
  • Scary Fairy
  • Retarded Grandma
  • Sphincter of Doom
  • Cornea Bucket
  • Bead Expulsion
  • Bladder Laughter
  • Uncle Odor
  • Insect Psychosis
  • Tartar Kiss
  • Nuclear Seizure
  • Drainhair Soup
  • Stuck on Cellulose
  • Cellulose Celebration

OH OH OH, I almost forogt, there is a CLEAR WINNER in the funny category, here. I'll take your guesses on which one it is. Allie and I have already agreed without consulting one another, so I'm sure it's obvious. Prizes for the one who guesses correctly first.

*****Update*****

John emailed to let me know that I'd forgotten one! This is the one I think of all the time, too! Another favorite: Leghair Sandwich.

7 comments:

Miss Demon Seed said...

The funniest to me was "Stern Flowerchild of Death" but that's just me and the fact that the band name has Death in the title.

My other favorites:
Uncle Odor
Drainhair Soup
Scary Fairy
Retarded Grandma
and
Senile Men on Film

Love you buckets!

Anonymous said...

this would be the best music festival...EVER!!!!

i would, however, miss a band or two and skip the merchandise tent in order to secure the best possible seat for...

"RETARDED GRANDMA"

christelpistol said...

i think i remember you saying something about Leghair Sandwich at one point. and it STILL cracks me up.



and how bad do *I* feel that i cant spot the obvious winner?

so im a hafta say.....Fallopian Nightmare.

Anonymous said...

for me its all about the Stern Flowerchild of Death

That's funny shyt.

Mike said...

Sphincter of Doom is the clear winner. You have absurd juxtaposition and the word "sphincter". That's like 82% of all humor possibilites.

I am the arbiter of funny.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
Drug interaction meridia Information on game systemes

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
ferrari carano fume blanc boulder debt settlement nexium+hair+care+products washington state real estate in 401 k mortgage financing ohio kitchen equipment natural bodybuilding competitions data recovery books fire alarm engineer employment oxycontin come vintage willys jeeps arthritis drug bextra

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster