Tuesday, July 19

Happy birthday, Jenny Fines Cox!

Happy birthday, my dearest, darlingest girl. There is absolutely NO WAY I could possibly tell you how much I adore you with mere words. Not in any language. You're the reason I still love May 15th, one of the major reasons I made it through 2003 and 2004, my road trip buddy, the one who thinks it's hilarious that I briefly considered peeing in Grimace's jacuzzi, my verybest Cocktail Queen -- what would I EVER do without you? Thank GOD I don't have to find out.

Jenny, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your heart. You are tender, motherly, loving, and the least only-child-like only child I know. I especially adore how you love Beth and Steve and the kids and my family you've maybe met them all once. The mark of a true friend is how they love who you love. You know what else? You KNOW me. You really know me on the inside. And you love me, anyway. You ROCK, SISTER. Thank you for being one of my nearest and dearest. Ever.

Happy Birthday to you,
Jenny
Jenny Fines Cox
Tillie
Pears
Pears of What?
Tattoo Butt
Baby
Sister
Jennifer
My Sweet Girl

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
With whole big huge bunches of love,
Maude

3 comments:

Allie said...

FRIED CHICKEN
COUNTRY HAM
IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY
HOT DAMN.

Katy said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie! I can't say anything any better than Tasty so I'll just say ditto.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster