- Read a book by someone you think you'll really disagree with. And read it without passion, so that you can see his or her side of things. (This means that #4 has to read something by Anne Coulter. BWAHAHA! For my mom, something by Anne Lamott.)
- Learn to argue without venom. And without certitude.
- Be generous when you don't feel like it.
- Eat something you've never tried before.
- Quit doubting yourself so much.
- Drive home using a different route.
- Be the one he or she can call at 3:00 a.m.
- Call him or her at 3:00 a.m.
- Quit thinking you're morally superior to those with whom you don't agree.
- Be someone you respect.
- Get some sleep, already.
- Take your vitamins.
- Take a risk.
Wednesday, March 9
Said Tasty at 5:00 PM